- 1 How long should you charge a vape pen?
- 2 What does the blue light mean on my vape pen?
- 3 Is my vape battery charging?
- 4 What do the lights on my vape pen mean?
- 5 Why is my vape pen not working?
- 6 What color is the highest setting on a vape pen?
- 7 What do the different colors on vape pen mean?
- 8 Why is my puff bar blinking blue?
- 9 Is it bad to charge your vape with USB?
- 10 How long do vape batteries last?
- 11 Why is my battery blinking 3 times?
- 12 How do you fix a vape that won’t charge?
How long should you charge a vape pen?
Generally, it takes about two to four hours to charge a vape pen battery. The time it takes to charge the battery depends upon various factors such as its type, its age, if it’s being used for the first time and so on. Once the vape pen is completely charged the LED-lights on the pen will flash green.
What does the blue light mean on my vape pen?
Why is my vape pen blinking BLUE? When you pressing power button 3 times continuously, the indicator light blinking blue, it indicates that the vape pen switches to medium mode power output.
Is my vape battery charging?
Your vape pen will have a light indicator on the LED to let you know what the battery needs. The low battery signals with a red light or flashing white light (depending on the model), meaning you need to charge it. Once the light on your screen turns green you know it is fully charged and ready to be used.
What do the lights on my vape pen mean?
Green means go! The green light (which is sometimes blue), means things are good to go! This could simply indicate that your device is powered on and ready to be used, or if it is connected to a charger, it is an indication that the battery has fully charged and is ready to be removed.
Why is my vape pen not working?
Inspect the battery contact; it may be clogged or coated. If this occurs, wipe the contact portion with a Q-tip soaked in rubbing alcohol, let the terminal dry, reconnect your cartridge to the battery and try it again. Do NOT overtighten your cartridge. Make sure your battery is turned on and fully charged.
What color is the highest setting on a vape pen?
O. pen 2.0 Variable Voltage Battery Instructions
- Low – 2.4 volts is great for vape cartridges meant for low voltage settings.
- Medium – 3.2 volts is perfect for a more flavorful and sizable vape hit, and is shown through a red color illuminating.
- High – Green lights mean you are at the high setting, which is 4.0 volts.
What do the different colors on vape pen mean?
—— Red is 4.0 Volts, Blue is 3.8 Volts, Green is 3.6 Volts. —— We highly recommend the Green setting as it will prolong the battery life and reduce the heat used to vaporize the contents of the cartridge. FIVE (5) button clicks will turn on the the pen’s battery power, five clicks again to turn off.
The blue light flashes to remind you that the e-liquid in the Puff Bar is ready to use or has been used up. After the e-liquid of the device is used up, it is not recommended that you continue to try to take a hit, you need to buy a new one.
Is it bad to charge your vape with USB?
Most USB outputs are fine to charge your vape, specifically USB outputs from computers, TVs, game consoles or car chargers. If you have a phone charger that you can use to plug your own USB cable into, that’s the safest option. It’s always best to use the same cable that came with your device to charge your vape.
How long do vape batteries last?
OK E-Cig Batteries You can expect our OK branded batteries to last between 6 months to a year, depending on usage. You will know when your battery needs replacing as it will become less efficient at holding it’s charge and you’ll notice it needs charging more frequently than usual.
Certain batteries will flash 3 times to indicate a short circuit. Most standard e-cig batteries will have what’s called short circuit protection, so when there is a short and you press the fire button it will just blink 3 times and then won’t do anything. Just check the battery isn’t screwed on too tight.
How do you fix a vape that won’t charge?
How Do I Fix a Vape Pen Battery That Won’t Charge or Draw?
- The Absolute Basics.
- Change The Coils or Cartridge.
- A Broken Battery.
- Unblocking The Airflow.
- Prolonging The Battery Life.
- Maintaining & Cleaning The Heating Element.
- Keep Your Vape Pen Longer.