- 1 How does a Eleaf iStick work?
- 2 How do I use my Eleaf iStick basic?
- 3 Why is my Eleaf iStick not working?
- 4 What wattage should I vape at?
- 5 How do I reset my Eleaf vape?
- 6 What does Lo mean on Eleaf?
- 7 How do I fix my Eleaf atomizer short?
- 8 How do I fix my Eleaf iStick without atomizer?
- 9 How do I put oil in my Eleaf vape?
How does a Eleaf iStick work?
The iStick needs two and a half hours to fully charge (using a wall charger). When charging, the battery level indicator will flash continuously. When fully charged, the indicator will stop flashing, flash for 15 seconds and then go out. Always take care to charge your e-cig batteries safely.
How do I use my Eleaf iStick basic?
- First screw the atomizer head onto the atomizer base tightly;
- Next put together atomizer base, atomizer tube and mouthpiece; Atomizer Base.
- Then screw the GS Air 2 atomizer onto the magnetic 510 connector tightly;
- Finally put the GS Air 2 atomizer into the iStick basic.
Why is my Eleaf iStick not working?
The most common problem we see when an Eleaf atomizer doesn’t work is that the coils are not properly installed. Depending on the tank you are using, it could be that your coils have come loose from your build, or it could be that the pre-built atomizer is not fully seated inside the slot.
What wattage should I vape at?
What most people overlook, though, is the fact that even 10 watts is sufficient to guarantee a satisfying vape, and some users are right at home with this wattage. By and large, though, we could say vaping starts to get more exciting between the range of 40 and 50 watts.
How do I reset my Eleaf vape?
The iStick Power can be reset by keeping holding the up button and reset button simultaneously in case it could not be powered on after upgraded.
What does Lo mean on Eleaf?
Low-voltage Protection: When the voltage is below 3.3V, the output will shut off. automatically, the screen will reflect “%” and ” Lo ” for 3 seconds, then display current. battery level. Unlock the Low-voltage Protection: When the voltage of battery is above 3.65V, the. low-voltage protection will be unlocked.
How do I fix my Eleaf atomizer short?
How to fix an ” Atomizer short ” warning:
- Place batteries on an external charger to ensure they’re both charging properly.
- For rebuildable atomizer users (RDA/RTA), make sure the coil is not touching the cap or deck and contains no breaks in your coil.
- For tank users, make sure the coil is properly screwed in.
How do I fix my Eleaf iStick without atomizer?
- Clean all contacts on battery/mod, tank or pod.
- Remove and reinstall the coil (after cleaning)
- Try a new coil.
- Check the 510 pin and see if you can adjust it (mods/tanks)
- Try another tank on your mod.
- Try another mod with your tank.
- Adjust base of coil carefully if you can (mainly sub-Ohm coils)
How do I put oil in my Eleaf vape?
Saturate the coil with several drops of e-liquid by using a dropper to put a drop of e-liquid inside each hole. Replace the coil and attach your atomiser back to the tank. Next, unscrew the top of the tank to add your e-liquid. Most e-liquids come with a dropper to make adding e-liquids quick and simple.