- 1 How do you use a push button vape pen?
- 2 What do the colors on my vape pen mean?
- 3 Why is my Cartisan pen blinking?
- 4 What color is the highest setting on a vape pen?
- 5 Can a drug dog smell a vape pen?
- 6 What does blue mean on a vape pen?
- 7 What does red mean on a vape pen?
- 8 Is it bad to charge your vape with USB?
- 9 What does 3 blinks mean on a vape pen?
- 10 How do I know when my Cartisan vape pen is charged?
- 11 Why is my vape pen not working?
- 12 How do I adjust the heat on my vape pen?
Here are the steps:
- Press the button rapidly 5 times.
- Notice the light on the button flashing.
- The battery is now activated, you can push and hold the button as you’re inhale your vape.
- Rapidly click the button 5 times to turn the battery off.
What do the colors on my vape pen mean?
When the battery is having a connection issue the battery will blink a mix of red, green, and white 4-5 times. These colors indicate the charge: Green = Full Charge. White = 50% Red = Needs Charge.
If you hold down the button for too long you will see a blinking light which is indicating that the battery is overheating. The battery will then stop sending power your cartridge or tank. If your battery power is too low, a blinking light on your vape is a sign that you need to charge the device.
What color is the highest setting on a vape pen?
O. pen 2.0 Variable Voltage Battery Instructions
- Low – 2.4 volts is great for vape cartridges meant for low voltage settings.
- Medium – 3.2 volts is perfect for a more flavorful and sizable vape hit, and is shown through a red color illuminating.
- High – Green lights mean you are at the high setting, which is 4.0 volts.
Can a drug dog smell a vape pen?
So if you’re wondering whether dogs can smell dab pens, the answer is an unwavering yes. Whether you’re inhaling marijuana or tobacco, dogs are able to sniff it out, even if the vape pen is small and discrete.
What does blue mean on a vape pen?
When you are vaping, it indicates a medium battery power. ( at least 30%) When you pressing power button 3 times continuously, the indicator light blinking blue, it indicates that the vape pen switches to medium mode power output.
What does red mean on a vape pen?
If the light on your vape battery is flashing red – it’s time to recharge. Simply connect the pen battery to the charger and insert into a USB port on a computer or other electronic device. The light on the battery and charger should illuminate, letting you know that it’s charging up.
Is it bad to charge your vape with USB?
Most USB outputs are fine to charge your vape, specifically USB outputs from computers, TVs, game consoles or car chargers. If you have a phone charger that you can use to plug your own USB cable into, that’s the safest option. It’s always best to use the same cable that came with your device to charge your vape.
Certain batteries will flash 3 times to indicate a short circuit. Most standard e-cig batteries will have what’s called short circuit protection, so when there is a short and you press the fire button it will just blink 3 times and then won’t do anything. Just check the battery isn’t screwed on too tight.
How do I know when my Cartisan vape pen is charged?
The green color indicates 3.4V; BLUE indicates 3.7V, and RED indicating 4.0V vaping voltage. After the Cartisan Vape Pen battery is depleted, you need to screw the battery to its charger before plugging in the USB end to the power source.
Why is my vape pen not working?
Inspect the battery contact; it may be clogged or coated. If this occurs, wipe the contact portion with a Q-tip soaked in rubbing alcohol, let the terminal dry, reconnect your cartridge to the battery and try it again. Do NOT overtighten your cartridge. Make sure your battery is turned on and fully charged.
How do I adjust the heat on my vape pen?
Click the “R” in the middle of the pen 3 times to switch between temperature settings. The color of the button will change to green (low), blue (medium), or red (high) for the different settings.